Types of Windows problems we can resolve:
- Not booting into Windows, either freezing or continuously rebooting
- Reinstalling Windows after wiping the hard drive
- Upgrading to a different version of Windows
- Virus or malware removal. See here for more details
- Fixing updates and similar problems
- Internet connection issues
- Recovering lost data. See our dedicated data recoverydata recovery page for more information
- Speeding up a slow running computer. This is a very common problem with Windows, whatever the version…
These are just some of the more common problems we deal with regularly. There are plenty of other problems that can can affect Windows and we can sort them all out.
Many problems can be fixed remotely over the internet using our remote help software, which is usually a quicker and cheaper solution.
We cover all versions of Windows, from Windows 10 all the way back to Windows 98 and earlier (although it is sometime since we have seen anything older than XP…). Whether it’s home, professional or whatever name Microsoft’s marketing department has come up with, we can sort things out.